- Principals of collecting and using personal information
The applications submitted through the employment homepage are directly received and managed by KAIST, and the responsibilities for future application management are in KAIST.
- The range of collection of personal Information
- Critical Items: Name(Korean, English), Birthday, Temporary password, email address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Address, current affiliated organization, educational background and other personal information.
- Others: Work Careers, award winning careers
- Purpose of Personal information collection and using
The information you provide will be used for document screening, interview screening, etc., on recruitment related information such as the recruitment process and the progress of each step.
- Period of possession and use of personal information
The personal information created on the application form will be utilized as a human resource for KAIST personnel recruitment. The period of holding personal information collected is 3 years after submitting the application form or until the request of application form deletion. KAIST will delete the personal information if the applicant requests elimination of application form.
- Discard process of personal information
The information on the application form will be discarded in accordance with the reason for the information provided by the related laws after the purpose of use is achieved. Personal information on the application form will be destroyed by crushing or incineration, and personal information stored in the form of electronic files will be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
- Consignment of Personal information management
KAIST handles personal information directly. However, we will inform to the provider of personal information in advance if there is any reason for the "consignment of personal information management" in the future.
- Provide personal information
KAIST does not provide any personal information, but if any reason for providing "personal information" occurs in the future, we will inform to the personal information provider in advance.
- Department or person in charge of the personal information
- Chief Privacy officer: University administration, Youngwon Choi (042-350-2323) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Management: GCORE, Jiyun Ham (042-350-6422) email@example.com
- Duty of Notice
In case of addition, deletion and amendment of current personal information processing policy, we will inform through 'Notice' on the homepage in advance. Announcement date: September 30, 2017 Effective date: September 30, 2017.
* You may refuse to accept it. The recruitment process may not be possible to proceed if you don’t agree.