- Agency that collects and uses personal information
All employment application forms submitted to the website are directly received and managed by KAIST, which is responsible for managing the application forms thereafter.
- Scope of personal information to be collected
- Mandatory items: Name (Korean, English), date of birth, first number of the latter part of resident registration number, temporary password, email address, telephone number (wired, wireless), fax number, address, institution, academic background, other personal information
- Optional items: Job experience, award history
- Purpose of collection and use
Information provided will be used for document screening, interview and other employment process, notification of employment-related information, organization of the pool of human resources.
- Period of retaining and using personal information
Personal information contained in application forms will be used for managing the pool of human resources for KAIST employment and will be retained for three years from the submission of application forms or until a request is filed for deletion of application forms. Personal information will be deleted upon request of applicants.
- Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
Information contained in application forms will be destroyed after attainment of purpose of use based on reasons for retaining information prescribed in applicable laws. Printed materials containing personal information will be shredded or incinerated for destruction, and personal information saved in electronic files will be deleted by a technological method to prevent reproduction of records.
- Entrustment of handling of personal information
KAIST directly handles personal information and will provide prior notice to the providers of personal information if any grounds arise to entrust the handling of personal information in the future.
- Provision of personal information
KAIST does not provide personal information but, in the event of grounds to provide personal information, will provide prior notice to the providers of personal information.
- Personal information manager or department responsible for personal information
- Personal information manager: Office of Administration (042-350-2323) email@example.com
- Employment information manager: Global Center for Open Research with Enterprise (042-350-6422) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification obligation
In the event of addition to, or deletion or modification of the current personal information handling policy, KAIST will announce such fact through the “Notice” menu on its website.
★ You may refuse to consent to the above, but the employment process may not proceed without your consent.