- 바로가기 메뉴
- 본문 바로가기
- 메뉴 바로가기
Hidden Champion Nurturing Project
Subject to the company selected as the Best Nurtured Business of the Year
The Hidden Champion Nurturing Project will support the enterprise with marketing abroad, global market investigation and other related processes so that the enterprise can become selected as a “World Class 300”
Education to Strengthen Capacity of the Nurtured Business
- Education programs will be implemented for the nurtured company and its employees (last week of every month)
- Education regarding basic entrepreneurship and management, personalized education, and success stories
Special Lecture Program
- Special lecture given by renowned entrepreneurs Mentoring & Networking
Mentoring & Networking
- Mentoring from leading companies from Daeduk Innopolis and experienced Technology Business Incubation Center companies
- Specialized mentoring from VC’s, angel investors, the accelerator network
- Construction and vitalization of a network of experts from various industry sectors
- Sharing of current network status, expert consulting linking and support
Technology Transaction and Technology Evaluation Support
- Support for intellectual property rights and technology transfer through the KAIST Technology Business Incubation Center
Technical Difficulty Support
- Support for accreditation (domestic and abroad), evaluation test, and design through collaboration with government funded and related institutions
KAIST Professor and Technology Mentoring Support
- Securement of exclusive personnel for technical advice and corporation matching
Partnership with a Professional Marketing Company
- Strategy establishment, market research, brand and design development and etc.
Small and medium size business administration support through BI Project support and linkage with related support projects
Company PR and Press Advertisement
- Press advertisement support through management evaluations of awarded companies, new product development and etc.
- Support through press conferences, company information sessions and etc.
Will link and participate in recruitment fairs
KAIST Student Intern Utilization Program (ActionLearning Program)
Will periodically host IR for funding
Will utilize the KAIST network and arrange individual meetings with VC’s, angel’s, and companies founded by KAIST alumni
Will recommend company to periodic forums
Will be published in the monthly KAIST TBIC Newsletter
- Will provide information necessary for business activity and provide news regrading nurtured businesses
Will be notified of business information about government funded and related institutions
Will provide utilization information regarding SNS(mobile homepage, twitter, and etc.
Will allow use of conference rooms, seminar rooms, for free or for a charge
May use campus facilities such as the library, gym, clinic, swimming pool, cafeteria and etc.
May use joint-research equipment for experimentation and analysis