- - Dec. 1994Technology Innovation Center (TIC) and Technology Business Incubation (TBI) established at KAIST
- - Sept. 1997Enlarged and reorganized as the High-Tech Venture Center (HTVC)
- - Mar. 2006HTVC became the Office of University-Industry Cooperation (OUIC)
- - Jul. 2006OUIC was designated as a Technology Licensing Office (TLO) supported by the Ministry of Education and Human Resources & the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy.
- - Jul. 2007The KAIST Business Incubation Center was selected as the best Business Incubation Center in Asia by the Asia Association of Business Incubation (AABI).
- - Mar. 2009The ICU (Information & Communications University) Business Incubation Center was merged with the KAIST OUIC.
- - Jul. 2010KAIST Business Incubation Center and its tenants relocated to the ICC Munji Campus
Increase the value of KAIST for the world and for the humanities
MISSION : One-Stop Service for Business Incubation Management and Technology Transfer Commercialization
- - 2012 : Success Stories
- - 2015 : Being a Role Model of Domestic and Foreign University-Industry Cooperation
- - 2025 : World-Class-Office of University-Industry Cooperation
담당자 : 최고관리자 수정일 : 2013년 10월17일 조회수 : 700